Your Journey Begins with a Walk With Cain
Walk with Cain is a new approach to health is putting the adventure back into fitness.
Explore the World of Fitness Locally and Regionally
Fitness should go beyond the walls of a gym and Walk with Cain can help. Walking, hiking, urban hiking, fast-packing, cycling, and running are options many people overlook for their fitness. These options not only are the building blocks to higher intensity programs, but are also hobbies that can carry fitness for a lifetime. They can be used to build base fitness or help supplement other workout programs.
Discover the beauty that Georgia has to offer.
From the local trail or urban hike to regional trail systems of Georgia. Walk with Cain has the experience that will fit you goals and interest. Time to explore a new type of fitness that combines exercise with adventure!
Walking, hiking, cycling, and running are the key to fitness
The mental, physical, and cardiovascular benefits of outdoor aerobic activities are well documented by research. The reasons why people shy away from these activities is also heavily documented. Walk with Cain can help make the experience enjoyable, educational, and challenging in ways that keep it fun and beneficial.
What People Say
I never knew that walking around town would lead to hiking the entire Georgia section of the Appalachian Trail. I signed up to get fit and ended up a long distance hiker.
After Knee surgery I had a hard time walking around the block. Cain took a calculated and gradual approach to training and now I am walking or hiking over 5 miles a day.
Walk with Cain Services
Get 20% training packages and multi-day trips
Who doesn’t like a discount? Book with us your first trip today and receive an exclusive offer.
Ricky Cain – Education-Experience-Exercise
- B. S. in Outdoor Education
- AFAA Personal Training Certification
- ACSM Personal Training Certification
- NESTA Personal Training Certification
- AFAA Group Training Certification
- AFAA Certified Spinning Certification
- Mad-dog Spinning Certification
- Wilderness First Responder Certification
- BSA Certified Mountain Bike Instructor
- BSA Certified Rappelling/Rock Climbing/Spelunking Instructor
- High Ropes Certification
- High Ropes Rescue Certification
- White Water Kayak/Canoeing Certification
- Swift Water Rescue Certification
- USA Cycling Level 2 Coach
- 10 years of food service experience from Line Cook to Lead Chef and everything in between.
- Cat 1-2 Road Racer – 10 years experience
- Pro/Expert Mountain Bike Racer – 16 years experience
- 8 year running streak 4/08-5/16 – everyday 45+ minutes
- Biked over 300,000 since 1991
- Biked cross-country from Anacortes, WA. to Savannah, GA – 2003 – 4,500+ miles in 47 days
- Accomplished Section hiker
- Accomplished 12/24 endurance competitor
- 2020 – 10 million steps – 5,000+ miles of hiking and running
- January 1, 2021 – March 25, 2021 – 3 million steps – 1,500 miles of hiking and running
Weekly Personal Training Routine
- 3-5 hrs Strength/Mobility/Stretching/Core
- 40+ hrs of Variable Cardio – Running, Cycling, and Hiking.
- Meal planning/prep on Sundays
- Food journal